Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a season for giving

My initial intention was to chronicle my ‘caking’ discovery journey chronologically...
BUT as nearly always is the case, things do not always go as plan...well at least for me that is ;P 
(*note to self ~ will be better organized in 2011* ~ hahahaha we shall see, shall we ;P)    
Oh well.... I suppose it does not matter which story comes first and since Christmas's here (and gone for that matter ;P ), I thought I would share what we did on Christmas eve this year :)   
My elves and I decided to put a little bit extra effort this year, instead of buying Mr V and his family a present, we decided to bake them a cake.    
“But what shall we bake?” I asked. 
“A Christmas tree!!!” said my darling Papanzel.  
A Christmas tree! What a splendid idea!!!
We decided to bake chocolate cake for the top part and vanilla butter cake for the trunk.When the cakes cool off, we decorated the cakes with chocolate flavored buttercream icing for the trunk and green buttercream icing for the top.   
My elves busy decorating the Christmas tree…
 
 
  and taraa!!!! The finished product....
We really hope Mr V and his family would be pleased with our gift :)
 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 
 
p/s : Mr V and his family live next door to our house
 







No comments:

Post a Comment